- About us
- How to start business
- What are key performance indicators of Business?
- Key things to consider for expansion Globally?
- Key problems in Manufacturing Industry
- Problems of Startups
- What is Business Plan?
- Start-ups and Early stage
- Consulting Services
- Business Plan
- Information Memorandum
- High Net worth Services
- Global Company services
- Knowledge Process Outsource
- Case Study
When do start-up companies need consultants?
At some point of time every start-up company needs a consultant who has expertise in certain domains who can leverage his or her knowledge & contacts to help start-ups with business and growth.
So first let us know when a start-up company needs a consultant
1) You have run the company for about 2 years have sustained and survived, but this will help you only in being alive and not being able to walk or run.
2) Every entrepreneur will have one strength if problem arises in that areas its easier to solve but if the problem is pertaining to other area don’t try to solve by yourself for e.g you are good in technology and marketing is not your tea then don’t try marketing.
3) Knowingly or Un Knowingly in running your business you would have created grey areas which you wouldn’t have thought seriously in spite of knowing its importance.
4) Lack of process and running around without strategy like bull elephant.
5) You have been putting in hard work and everything and still results are not happening.
6) When you are raising funds.
The above points indicate that you need to find industry specific consultant helping your start-up to grow
Let us know understand what to expect from consultant.
1) Remember any consultant will help, guide, plan to create results but don’t expect results will change day in day out.
2) Don’t expect consultants to create magic and turn revenue tables for you.
3) Consultants use their vast experience and knowledge to help you locate problem and provide solutions. But taking call if your responsibility.
4) Consultants are like navigators who help you in navigating but you have to drive yourself.